GreenBoard Co-op is a community based website providing useful link for a “greener” future and life style for all of us. Being “green” is all about:
- Healthy life style ~ be aware of what toxins are around your environment.
- Sustainability ~ there are limited resources on the plant, let’s use them wisely.
- Recycle, Reuse, Reduce ~ practices, products and habits to promote the 3 R’s.
- Education ~ a place to find out the benefits of sustainability.
- Save $$$ ~ YES, being green does save you money!
- Science & Technology ~ what products are out there for the homeowner.
Join Our GrassRoots Organization.
If you would like to promote the benefits of practicing “green” and would like to host a GreenBoard Co-op website for your community please e-mail us. No community is too small not to have a green board be it a neighborhood, town, city, county or state. Get involved in your community, share the knowledge of sustainability, help provide a better living environment and protect our natural resources.
We are in our infant stages, see our first state website for more information.
www.Ct.GreenBoardCoop.com & our sister Connecticut Green Lifestyle blog SnappyGreen.
Manager of GreenBoard Co-op.
David Popoff is the founder & manager of GreenBoard Co-op and the Connecticut GreenBoard Co-op. He is a licensed real estate agent in Fairfield County, Connecticut affiliated with William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty in Darien, Ct.
- NAR Green Designee by the National Association of Realtors.
- Accredited LEED AP for Homes by the US Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Certified Green Professional (CGP) by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Member of the Connecticut Green Building Council, CTGBC and SouthWestern chapter (SCTGBC)
- Associate member of the Home Builders & Remodelers Assn. of Fairfield County, Ct (HBRA)
- Member of the HBACT Green Homes Council.
- Advisor on the new green networking website GreenTowns.com
To find out more you can go to www.DavidPopoffCt.com
Sustainable Advisor to GreenBoardCoop.
Founder of Snappy Green Connecticut.